The Mudhawk 10 is back in action. While still fitted with our top notch safety features such as the throttle limiter and remote engine shut off, the Mudhawk 10 is sized for a more experienced youth rider aged 10 and up. Front and rear disk brakes provide consistent and easy stopping power, with brake levers designed specifically for smaller hands. The convenience of the electric start engine and automatic transmission will leave you plenty of time to load up the rear rack with all of your essentials before you hit the trails. From performance to aesthetics, it"s no wonder the Mudhawk 10 has bbecome one of our most popular and sought after off road vehicles.
- Wireless Engine Shut Off & Tether Kill Switch
- Throttle Limiter
- Color Matching Components:Hand grips, wheel decals, timing plug set, oil dipstic, aluminum fuel cap and vent plug
- Proper Ergonomics: The MudHawk 10 is specifically engineered at the right size for your young riders. The chassis layout is designed to fit the average 10-year old child.
- Wheels: Large 8-inch wheels that deliver excellent traction and performance across a wide veriety of terrain, while also enhancing ride quality.
- Grease Zerks: Grease zerks in key high wear areas. Easy access points ley you teach your young rider to do his or her own maintenance right from the beginning.
- LED Running Lights: Cool LED front running lights and rear brake lights are also high visibility LEDs.
- Digital Instrument Display & Ergonomic Gear Selector: Easy-to-shift transmission for forward, neutral and reverse. An illuminated gear indicator on the handlebars shows what gear its in.
- Composite Rear Rack: Fully functioning composite rear rack, with studs to anchor tie down straps.
- New Decals With New Colors & Details: Four new color options along with new decals painted components. Powder coated red rear brake caliper, Rival brand seat, Black hardware package.
- Super Soft Hand Grips
- Front & Rear Adjustable Shocks
- High Performance Red Ignition Coil Wire
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled single cylinder|
|Transmission gears||Fully Automatic With D-N-R|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.3L/ 0.60US GAL.|
|Front Suspension Type||Dual A-Arm|
|Rear Suspension Type||Mono Swingarm|
|Seat Height||26 Inches|
|Ground Clearance||4 Inches|
|Wheel Base||38 Inches|
|Estimated Dry Weight||242 lbs.|
|Overal Dimensions (LxWxH)||59"x38.5"x38"|
|Colors||Blue, Red, Tree Camo, Black|
Tao Motor Cares: Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective gear. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. All children under the age of 16 riding ATVs should always have adult supervision at all times. Tao Motor also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information contact your local dealer or call (888) 908-3816 Tao Motor Inc. 2020