The Trailhawk 10 is designed for action and performance. The Trailhawk 10 is sized for a more experienced youth rider aged 10 and up. While still fitted with our top notch safety features such as the throttle limiter and remote engine shut off, the rugged and well-designed specifically for smaller hands. The convenience of the electric start engine and automatic transmission that also features reverse, provides action packed, go anywhere capabilities for young riders. From performance to style, it's no wonder the Trailhawk 10 has become one of our most popular and sought after off road vehicles.
- WIRELESS ENGINE SHUT OFF: The TrailHawk 10 comes with a unique Wireless Engine Shut Off key fob, giving the supervising adult an extra level of control. A simple push of the shut-off button will turn the engine off and the TrailHawk 10 coasts to a stop. When the child has corrected him- or herself, the adult can push the remote start to restart the engine for them.
- THROTTLE LIMITER: If your young rider is just learning about throttle control, the TrailHawks throttle limiter will let you control top speed to fit his or her ability. When they demonstrate appropriate skill levels, you can increase the speed at your discretion.
- DISC BRAKES: The TrailHawk 10 uses a disc brake system on the front & rear axle to provide consistent stopping power. The hydraulic brake has a lightweight pull effort and an appropriately sized lever that your young rider can operate easily and confidently.
- GREASE ZERKS: Proper maintenance isn't just for adult-sized units. The TrailHawk has grease zerks in key high wear areas. Easy access points let you teach your young rider to do his or her own maintenance right from the beginning.
- WHEELS: The TrailHawk has 8-inch wheels that deliver excellent traction and performance across a wide variety of terrain, while also enhancing ride quality.
- Electric Start Engine: The air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke engine is built tough to deliver fun for years. The smooth-running power plant features a convenient electric start and has a unique Wireless Engine Shut Off key fob for parents' peace of mind.
- LED Running Lights: Style and safety go hand in hand on the TrailHawk. Cool LED front running lights to help keep the TrailHawk visible when your young rider is adventuring around your property. The rear brake lights are also high visibility LEDs.
- COMPOSITE FRONT & REAR RACKS: The TrailHawk has fully functioning composite front and rear racks, complete with studs to anchor tie-down straps. Your young rider can pack along adventure essentials for a day of fun exploring your property.
|Minimum Age||10 Years Old|
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled single cylinder|
|Transmission gears||Fully Automatic with D-N-R|
|Gear Selector Lever||Hand|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.3L / 0.60 US GAL|
|Front Suspension Type||Dual A-Arm, 12.4″ travel|
|Rear Suspension Type||Mono Swingarm, 12.4″ travel|
|Remote Wireless Shut Off||Yes|
|Tether Kill Switch||Yes|
|Seat Height||26 Inches|
|Ground Clearence||4 Inches|
|Wheel Base||38 Inches|
|Estimated Dry Weight||264 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||59"x38.5"x38"|
|Colors||Blue, Red, Tree Camo, Black|
Tao Motor Cares: Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective gear. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. All children under the age of 16 riding ATVs should always have adult supervision at all times. Tao Motor also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information contact your local dealer or call (888) 908-3816 Tao Motor Inc. 2020